- Thank you to all of the parents and PTO volunteers who helped make this year’s Teacher’s Appreciation Week special!
- Thank you to all of the parents who volunteered during our Scholastic Book Fair!
- Thank you to all of the parents who participated in our first annual MSCCS Art Walk Night.
MSCCS will end the school year with a bang! Our MSCCS Debate Team have worked incredibly hard all year in preparation for their debate against IPrep Academy. We are so proud of our elementary students and all they’ve accomplished. Go MSCCS!
We have several recitals planned, including dance, gymnastics, and music recitals. We will end the year with our Kindergarten and 5th grade Graduation Ceremony. This is a wonderful time to commemorate on the year that has passed, and to bid farewell to our awesome 5th grade students!
The last day of school is Friday, June 9th. It has been another wonderful year and we thank you for your continued support.
M.S.C.C.S. wishes the best to those families not returning for the 2017-2018 school year. Thank you for allowing us into your lives. We’ve had a blast!
Those of you returning for the 2017-2018 school year we look forward to seeing you on Monday, August 28th! Have a great summer!
Welcome campers! Our 2017 Sing! Summer Program starts on Monday, June 12th.
*Summer Camp activities fee of $175 will be billed in June.
Final report cards and OLSAT testing results will be mailed on Monday, June 12th.
Parent’s Night Out
- June 2nd- Maria & Mildred
- June 9th- Jessica & Naphtaly